Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Stitch N Bitch



had a great time at S n B last thursday. Shelly the owner of Twist Yarn Shop told me I win the prize for bringing the most people into the shop. yeah, i'm a winner! here is the gang i brought in last thursday. my sister is the one with the sticks up her nose. (i just taught her to knit that night....is she trying to saying something?) probably just cause she is a bad ass.

actually my sister is so innocent that after snb, we went for a pint at the "anchor" and she told me that was the first time she has been in a bar and the first time she has ever shown her ID. she was giving the guy at the door the biggest smile. (I was like..Sarah...if you smile at the doorman, he'll think you have a fake ID)

2 comments:

Knit and Fit said...

Hey, where was I and why wasn't I in the "cool club" picture

sisteramy said...

because your cool ass was teaching a class! lets take a pic next time. thanks for commenting, lets me know someone is reading this. it's my first blog.